/Users/<your_username>/Library/Containers/com.culturedcode.things/Data/Library/Application Support/Cultured Code/Things/ThingsLibrary.db
Since the release of Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Apple decided to hide the
Library folder by default, which makes this path difficult to access. This page explains how you can reveal this folder.
Revealing it temporarily
- Click on your Desktop.
- In the menu bar at the top of your screen, click Go.
- With that menu expanded, press and hold ⌥ Alt.
- You should see the Library appear in the list, click it and you'll be taken to the folder.
Revealing it permanently
If you would like, you can change the macOS default and make the Library show all the time. This really isn't necessary unless you need to access files there often. Following are the steps to make your Mac always show the Library:
- In Finder, navigate to Applications > Utilities and launch Terminal
- Copy and paste the following command (exactly as shown) into Terminal and hit enter:
chflags nohidden ~/Library/
- The Library folder should now be visible at:
chflags hidden ~/Library/