Here's how to look up your Things Cloud password on an iOS device.
Password AutoFill for apps only works on iOS, which is why you cannot autofill your Things Cloud credentials on the Mac. But if you've created or saved your password via Password AutoFill on an iPhone or iPad running iOS 12, you can look it up there.
- On your iOS device, open Settings.
- Tap Passwords & Accounts > Website & App Passwords.
- Find the login details for Things. They are listed under "culturedcode.com".
- Tap the entry for Things to view your password.
- Tap the password, then choose Copy (if you have Universal Clipboard enabled, this will sync it to your Mac’s clipboard), or choose Airdrop... to send it to your Mac over the local network.